Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Next Chemo

My next chemo is this Friday. The first week after my first chemo was tiring, bowling was hard, I was tired. I got a wig, my insurance will cover it, but I haven't worn it yet because I was hoping, hoping that my hair really wouldn't fall out.

my white pillow
fairy dusted
white and gray
hair

but it is, darn it. I feel pretty good, not weak but not as energetic as usual. Work is fine, spring break is wonderful!

spring wind
spring time
spring rain
but best of all
spring
break

the kids are in cali and we're having a double break ... no kids ... no school ... no nausea ... no bad stuff ... just romantic two of us stuff for three whole days

I wander
tv for a while
then facebook
a computer game
a book
a nap
and then
surprise
strawberry shortcake
yum

1 comment:

TRUTH459 said...

Sorry for your Trials, I had radiation after surgery and just about died, but I didn't. Some 10 years later I still suffer from the Radiation.
Thanks, Roger/ Florida / USA.
http://truth459.blogspot.com/

October in Vermont 2007

October in Vermont 2007