Saturday, March 17, 2012

I haven't

posted in so long that my fingers feel awkward on the keys. I have missed this juxtaposition of letters and digits pouring my soul in fits and starts. Racking my mind, then my body and now my soul cancer extracts the price of survival from marrow to mind. I read and read into blogs and posts searching for some glimmer of sanity but find only fear, anger, and little reconciliation. but looking deeper I see hints of contentment, vague tremors of acceptance, touches of the glow of hope within the recesses of pain and fear. So I will grasp the thinner line of hope, find it stronger than my own and pull myself to the surface, again. No drowning today, just damp clothes and the immediate future of a clean warm bed.

No comments:

October in Vermont 2007

October in Vermont 2007