Thursday, March 24, 2016

Retirement = Relaxation?

well, took my grandson back to live with his mom, he was homesick ... car in the shop, first clutch and now tranny ... Seder dinner tonight at church ... granddaughter and bf and 2 g-grandsons coming Sat for four days ... took lilacs to my mom's grave ... I want to get out of town and take some pictures as soon as my car comes back home, ghost towns.

I got some paint to cover the paint job I did in the kitchen that didn't work ... now I need to paint.  I need to repair the wall in my bathroom and fix the floor.

I have weeds in my front and back yard that I am slowly yanking out ... boiling water didn't work.  I'm waiting to see the results of my hand polinating worked on my nectarine tree.  I will have to transplant my tomato plants soon into the ground.  My experiment planting potatoes in a plastic basket with leaves worked.  I am picking the rest of the snow peas and need to pull the brocolli and cabbage that went to seed.  I want to take the bed head and footboard to Trina's.

I need to finish my screenplay but I'm just pulling a big blank right now ... changing my major at CSN from photography to computer crime investigation ... vision is getting wonky when I use my iPad too much ....

No comments:

October in Vermont 2007

October in Vermont 2007