Monday, July 15, 2019

Life is just more and more interesting.

I'm now mall walking because it's just too hot to walk outside.  After all, Las Vegas is located in the desert and it's July so the temperatures rise to about 120 during the day … hot.

Mall walking could be boring … one mile is once around the 2nd floor and once around the first floor … and the stores don't change daily … but interesting people are everywhere here and many of them love to stop and chat … maybe they find it as boring as I do.

Anyway, chatted with a woman dog sitting a chihuahua … a shop keeper for a tee shirt shop that she loved showing off … watched the woman from Cinnabun frosting cinnamon rolls … chatted with a woman in an art gallery … and a man in another art gallery … and then went home … one mile accomplished.

Tomorrow I'll look for more interesting people to talk with …

The rest of my day looked like:
  Coffee at Starbucks with the guys I used to work with
  Watered the veggies in the front and back
  Moved some pots around
  Ate breakfast and watched a murder mystery with Jerry
  Walked in the mall
  Fixed the Apple laptop so I could login (I always forget the login since it's not originally mine)
  Writing

More tomorrow …  carry on

No comments:

October in Vermont 2007

October in Vermont 2007