Saturday, February 02, 2008

Blogging into the New Year

Well, it's February, finally. School has been back in session for a few weeks, the weather is still cold and now rainy. The mountains are white, but if you go up there they're icy, not as much fun sledding. Anyway, we're in full swing, kind of.

I posted a new poem, but posted it on my other blog instead of this one, my reading journal. My granddaughter helped me write it. She gave me the first two lines:
I'm the master of disaster
you're the mistress of distress

and I was off and running. Unfortunately I was bowling at the time, unfortunate for my bowling team that is. I can't write and do anything else well at the same time, and when I start writing, well, it's not over until it's over, and it took about 30 minutes. But it's cute and she likes it so I guess it was worth it.

I was bowling for UNLV's Men's B Team. It was fun but exhausting too. Now that it's over I can lay back and just bowl three nights a work, go to school full time nad work part-time. Wow, vacation time is here.

No comments:

October in Vermont 2007

October in Vermont 2007