Saturday, February 09, 2008

Words

fill the deep rich earth
of my mind
seep into the warm
fertile depths
of my thoughts

pushing roughly
forcing roots
and rocks away from sleep
shooting up into the night
where stars begin their deep
warm sleep

a tintacle of teradyme
a smudgen then a smack
a careful crawful connodyne
that never bothers facts

a trace of tacit tracking
a billowing of brack
a scintillating scarfing solt
that wants a little snack

it snakes its way
through synapse and shoot
through root and fairy air
waking all that stands against
its path every which where

shouting scolding stating stolding
till fingers find its way
and rune wrist writing lays it down
until it goes away

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings you, who have written this poem. I have found you while googling for my own domain name, (teradyme.com), and I am pleased to share this word with you. Your poetry also, I am pleased with. I write also, so it is only appropriate that we come up in search results together. In fact, I am flattered by your presence, and I could perhaps imagine some intermingling of our efforts to produce a better teradyme for us all. sincerely, josh Kirkwood, owner of teradyme.com

p.s. My apologies for the belated nature of this comment. I have known about you since the first day I registered the domain, Feb 9th, 2008, but it has only just occurred to me to inform you of our alignment.

October in Vermont 2007

October in Vermont 2007